I provide experienced remote, on-demand Executive Assistance.
I've been doing this a long time. (10+ years!) And I'm good at what I do. Whatever challenges you're facing, I've likely assisted other clients with the same issues.
I'm efficient, discreet, reliable, and loyal. Think 1960s Mad Men-style secretary. I can't file your hard copy paperwork, or bring you your coffee. But everything else? Well, you'd be amazed at how well this can work.
What I can help with:
- Calendar Management: I'm a master scheduler. (It's actually one of my favorite things to do.)
- Travel Planning: I've (successfully) scheduled travel for clients to five different continents. I'm not easily fazed.
- Inbox Monitoring and Clean-Up: I can discreetly and neatly alert you to your most important emails, and clear out the rest.
- Concierge Services: Gifts, flowers, reservations, reminders... it's nice having a personal assistant.
- Meeting Planning: I've been there, done that.
- Research: Yes, I really can find anything on the internet.
- Expense Reports: Everyone's least favorite task...
- Spreadsheets, Documents, and Presentations: I can do things in Excel you never dreamt possible, I use Word nearly everyday, and PowerPoint is my happy place.
My core values:
I'm experienced, smart, and know what I’m doing. I also pride myself on being "low maintenance". This allows you to keep focusing on what you’re good at… I’ll do the rest.
Your personal and professional information will never be shared with anyone, for any reason. (I am a secret-keeper by trade.) I also do my best to ensure that your clients and associates never know that I am an outside resource.
I love what I do and excel in providing seamless, expert, administrative support. The people I work with often say that they feel as if they are my only client.
04. fairness in billing
I bill in six minute increments and will never exaggerate hours. I work with efficiency and honesty.